411 on RelaxwithJordan

njny7621

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw Jordan tonight and he’s wonderful. He’s much better looking in person, leaner, beautiful upper body with gorgeous tattoos. Great massage skills with lots of body contact.

He does a great job of blending the massage with sensuality so it’s seamless and not like massage then HE. He’s very welcoming and a nice guy. Just great energy and engaged with me throughout. 

I know some people think $200 is too high but I’ve had less engaging and less skilled for more. I definitely recommend. DM if you want more details. 

• 7 months later...

Met him let time I was in NY, massage was excellent, sensual elements throughout the massage were excellent. Yes on the pricey side but I'd repeat. Also good guy, fun conversation (at the appropriate times, not an over-talker).

• 1 month later...

I made an appt with him one night for the next afternoon. Then as I was getting to the subway he cancelled via text cause I hadn’t confirmed. I made the appt 12ish hours earlier. Looking for my next regular - and we have mutual friends who promised he's a nice guy and dedicated. High hopes dashed.

• 1 year later...

I just saw Jordan and I agree with Kensington on 100%. Had a much better experience than I often do with more expensive masseurs. The blending of sensual and relaxing was so smooth compared to a lot of experiences I’ve had, and he’s just super friendly to boot. We had discussed a 90 min a few days ahead and he forgot and did a 60 min - I was so satisfied when I left that I didn’t even notice, but he messaged me to let me know I overpaid him, which I really appreciate. Excited to see him again next time I’m in NYC.