Manhunt.net Catholic Principal busted

twinkboylover28
This topic is 5733 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.lohud.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008807150405

http://www.lohud.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008807160363

Principal allegedly caught in sex romp resigns; Greenburgh cops confident they'll find 3rd man

GREENBURGH - A man named Jim arranged the backyard group sex romp that ensnared a Catholic school principal from Ossining, police said, and may live near the home where the tryst took place.

"I think we're going to grab 'Jim' very soon," Greenburgh police Chief John Kapica said today.

Greenburgh police said they found three naked men having sex with one another in the back yard of 70 Abbeyville Lane on Sunday night.

Kapica said the men met on a Web site called Manhunt.net. A neighbor who reported the incident said he saw two men get out of a car, meet a third man and go behind the vacant house.

Police arrested 31-year-old Francesco Autera of Thornwood, and 41-year-old Gabriel De Jesus of Ossining at the scene, but the third man got away. Kapica said the third man, identified by the other two only as Jim, may be from the neighborhood.

"Someone knew the place was vacant," he said.

Autera and De Jesus were charged with public lewdness and trespass, both misdemeanors, and disorderly conduct, a violation.

De Jesus, a married father of three, was until yesterday the principal of Sacred Heart School for the Arts, a Roman Catholic elementary school at 71 Sharpe Blvd. in Mount Vernon. He resigned this afternoon at the request of Sacred Heart Church, according to a statement from the Archdiocese of New York.

Kapica said Autera works in finance but had no other details.

Police do not believe the men had ever met before, and would not release photographs of Autera and De Jesus.

"These people have been humiliated enough," Kapica said.

The chief stressed the dangers of meeting strangers on the Internet, adding that the men's poor judgement probably will alter their lives forever. "They didn't use common sense," he said. "That's very, very unfortunate."

"Police do not believe the men had ever met before, and would not release photographs of Autera and De Jesus.

"These people have been humiliated enough," Kapica said.

The chief stressed the dangers of meeting strangers on the Internet, adding that the men's poor judgement probably will alter their lives forever. "They didn't use common sense," he said. "That's very, very unfortunate."

How surprisingly and remarkably compassionate Kapica's stance is.

Flopsy

"Girls, girls--You're BOTH pretty!"

Guest TBinCHI

>Posting this anti-Catholic bigotry just makes my blood boil.

>x(

Sorry, but I don't see any anti-Catholic bigotry here. I don't even see it in the article. The men appear to have been having sex in the back yard of a vacant house. They got caught and the principal was asked to resign. He probably would have been asked to resign as well were he caught having sex with a woman in the same situation. Nope, don't see any bigotry here. Just the stupidity of the participants.

Guest ncm2169

I have no disagreements with anything you posted. I forgot to make it clear that my tongue was planted firmly in my cheek when I typed my post. }(

(For further clarification, see a recent history of Catholic issues on this site). x(

Guest Ca Robert

I taught in Catholic schools for 9 years. Basically, it was the best job I ever had in many ways (except reimbursment).

What people often don't know about teaching and other careers in education, are the risks involved in sexual matters. California, where I live, has laws prohibiting anyone from working with children who has a conviction for any crime in the sexual arena. For example, a teacher from my district was caught in a men's room in Georgia for soliciting a vice cop in a restroom. Although it was a misdemenor, and although it happened in another state, he not only was terminated, he lost his teaching credential. Parents are uncomfortable when teachers demonstrate sexual promiscuity. Part of what society expects teachers to be is a representative of accepted values.

My experience in Catholic schools was positive. Basically, no one cared as long as you were discreet and as long as did an adequate job. When the AIDS epidemic hit, I noticed our schools actually became protective of gay male teachers. But they didn't want to know any specifics concerning illnesses, however.

In my younger days, I was seduced by a few priests. I even went to a few orgies, but they were out of town, out of public view, and never discussed.

I remember a nun stating the reason she didn't fire a gay teacher when a parent brought the issue up. She said, "I never thought hate and bigotry were gospel values. Perhaps you would be more comfortable educating your children in a fundamentalist school". She also stated, "I am not about to ask questions about sexual preferance. I am more concerned about teaching stratagies and the teacher's ability to work with children of different ethnic backgrounds".

Archived