BillBennett in Orlando, coming to Dallas

BigNoiseDallas
This topic is 1055 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I emailed to ask about his rate (if it's for 60 or 90 minutes) and if he uses a table while traveling. He replied that he was already booked during his time here (11-12 days) and didn't answer either question, nor did he say anything about potential cancellations and getting back in touch with him to check on that. I was a little annoyed with such an abrupt reply -- it was a bit of a head-scratcher.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I emailed to ask about his rate (if it's for 60 or 90 minutes) and if he uses a table while traveling. He replied that he was already booked during his time here (11-12 days) and didn't answer either question, nor did he say anything about potential cancellations and getting back in touch with him to check on that. I was a little annoyed with such an abrupt reply -- it was a bit of a head-scratcher.

Yeah that’s weird. Why even advertise you’re visiting a city if you’re fully booked? Dumb

• 4 months later...