411 on VickTHOR

Dadshunting

• 5 months later...

Ug….hate to say it, but a time waster.

Sluggish at responding to text.  We set something up while I was traveling a couple days in advance.  We confirmed along the way, including earlier in the day.  Then he went dark.  We were supposed to meet at 10pm.  He texted me at 1am say “ops, sorry fell asleep”.  OK, it happens.

So, decided to give him another chance and set a time for the next night.  He even said “it works and I will not fall asleep”.  Needless to say, full radio silent.

Two nights wasted and all I have to show for it are blue balls.

Hopefully YMMV.

On 8/12/2021 at 10:00 PM, OneNightOnlyTravel said:

Ug….hate to say it, but a time waster.

Sluggish at responding to text.  We set something up while I was traveling a couple days in advance.  We confirmed along the way, including earlier in the day.  Then he went dark.  We were supposed to meet at 10pm.  He texted me at 1am say “ops, sorry fell asleep”.  OK, it happens.

So, decided to give him another chance and set a time for the next night.  He even said “it works and I will not fall asleep”.  Needless to say, full radio silent.

Two nights wasted and all I have to show for it are blue balls.

Hopefully YMMV.

Same thing happened to me. Very slow at responding to texts, then stopped responding. Then later texted me he was busy running errands.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...