Adamadamz in NYC

RJB
This topic is 1206 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Correct, I never contacted him.

Right, but that still doesn't mean he's desperate for business. I get messaged all the time after I simply looked at an ad. It's actually good from a business perspective, engaging with someone that saw your ad can lead to future business. One example is in Playa del Carmen most of the restaurants have menu boards outside, and people are more like to eat at the restaurant when an employee comes over and talks to you about it. This is basically the same thing.

I don't know Adam at all, so you could be right, but based on what has been posted you can't connect him messaging first with being desperate for business.

Right, but that still doesn't mean he's desperate for business. I get messaged all the time after I simply looked at an ad. It's actually good from a business perspective, engaging with someone that saw your ad can lead to future business. One example is in Playa del Carmen most of the restaurants have menu boards outside, and people are more like to eat at the restaurant when an employee comes over and talks to you about it. This is basically the same thing.

I don't know Adam at all, so you could be right, but based on what has been posted you can't connect him messaging first with being desperate for business.

Please don't put words in my mouth, I never said desperate. I only said that as soon as I clicked on his ad on rentmasseur (to which I have a membership) he sent me a message thru the site.

Please don't put words in my mouth, I never said desperate. I only said that as soon as I clicked on his ad on rentmasseur (to which I have a membership) he sent me a message thru the site.

@Champagne_papi. Used the word 'desperate' but nonetheless I get your point. We don't get the ones we want giving us the immediate attention and then there are those who chase us before we're ready.

That has happened to me too on RMasseur, but not with this masseur. Every so often I get a message on RMen that someone has shared their private gallery with me, even though I never requested it... oh well.

Sometimes, I get a message from a guy I have just clicked on out of curiosity. Then I shortly received a sort of gained message like "Are you thinking of getting a massage today?"

So I wonder if you are a masseur who uses RentMasseur if you can set an auto-reply to respond to anyone who clicks on your ad.

Sometimes, I get a message from a guy I have just clicked on out of curiosity. Then I shortly received a sort of gained message like "Are you thinking of getting a massage today?"

So I wonder if you are a masseur who uses RentMasseur if you can set an auto-reply to respond to anyone who clicks on your ad.

Maybe, and I've gotten some replies that look like auto-replies, his seemed more written on the fly...not so canned.

I replied that I was just checking out ads and wouldn't hire until I had gotten vaccinated but that I'd keep him in mind. Actually, tho, I've had my eye on someone I've wanted to hire forever that will be my first when things are normal.

Champagne_Papi was the one that used "desperate" when referring to your post. Never meant it to look like I was putting words in your mouth