Next Gay Contestant On Big Brother

Cash4Trash
This topic is 5762 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just checked out the CBS website for the new "Big Brother." There will be a 75 year old great-grandfather, and a whole slew of twenty somethings, including Dan, who caught my eye. Then I read his bio----interesting---teaches in an all male Catholic school, thinks tatooes and piercings are for freaks, hates liberals, yada, yada, yada. And yet his photo, with his spiked hair gives a different impression--to me at least?

This might be an intersting season on "Big Brother" but I'll bet the great-grandfather won't last too long. But it does give me hope---I've thought about applying but felt my age would be an instant rejection---now I'm not so sure.

My thinking would be the Producer's for the most part don't want to deal with the "GLAAD Police" when it comes to "deviating" from the Average in the HOMO Community, with the CBS Viewer's!

That's pretty much left up to their GAY CHANNEL..LOGO or should I say The Lesbian Channel with all the EDITS of anything Halfway ADULT! ;-)

My thinking would be the Producer's for the most part don't want to deal with the "GLAAD Police" when it comes to "deviating" from the Average in the HOMO Community, with the CBS Viewer's!

That's pretty much left up to their GAY CHANNEL..LOGO or should I say The Lesbian Channel with all the EDITS of anything Halfway ADULT! ;-)

Archived