What Could I Have Done Differently?

This topic is 1193 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would not have met him either. I think you handled it well. The few times I've decided to meet someone after the mood was shot (for whatever reason) it has never ended well. I don't buy his, "I was on the plane and tired" excuse. I feel like it showed an angry side of him that is honestly a little worrisome. I also don't think he deserved the pay after that statement... unless he was traveling a long-distance just for you?

The provider willingly participated in the sexy banter as well, so I don't see where you crossed the line. If he thought you were overdoing it, he could've communicated as such.

If you were going to change anything, I'd say you should give yourself permission to avoid what you don't like. If a booking were made and you said something to spook the provider, he would cancel too. You should not feel bad about that at all.

Yes this

I would have loved a provider to ramp it up in the text to increase the anticipation. If a provider takes it a little further in a text like that than I am comfortable (I like it rough, but sometimes guys will start down the "going to beat the shit out of you..." stuff), I turn it back with an honest reply "not into the physical beating stuff, but you can definitely have your way with me stud.". Or, in your case, knowing his predisposition to the bitchy bottom thing, you might have replied, "don't worry stud, I'm not looking to control things, just have some ideas of what might make it hot for both of us...". I think you might have averted the head games and cancel.