411 on Will in San Francisco

roaminhandz
This topic is 1178 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

took the plunge. Very nice guy, conscientious about covid, we both wore a mask. set up and location were good, his skills were pretty decent and it was fairly straight forward. I thought his photos were just OK for me personally but really wanted a masseur that wasn't a muscle god but more on the slim side. looks like his photos, fairly in shape, tan (naturally Mediterranean or mixed) and hairy, somewhat like an otter. Not ripped but not overweight either. certainly would be considered attractive by many, for me he was just OK but that's saying a lot given the number of times I have been actually disappointed. your mileage could vary with me he did not skimp on the massage but certainly paid attention to all parts of body throughout, and was certainly 'well equipped' for the task(s) at hand. We did not talk at all about what was expected, I prefer open ended and organic interactions that way I know if he is onto something than I must be somewhat pleasing to work on. for reference I am white, 50s, youngish looking and lean and in good shape. 5'10 165 he was about the same size. I have no idea if my experience will be the same for anyone else, could be more or less, but I definitely got a classic and typical and good experience based on what most people find using the various massage sites. I would say worth a try for most.