ATL Cozy/Busta guy

BeefyDude

These guys have multiple profiles both on RM and Grinder. They go by either Cozy and/or Busta

Here is just one of their links: https://rentmasseur.com/Bustabus

The pics are HOT.

Issue is I tried one of them maybe 8-ish months ago (+-). We had a set appt for 11am. Not far away but definitely NOT close. As I was all showered and walking out the door he texts and asked to change to noon. I reluctantly accepted. I drove all the way down there and let him know I was there. He said 1) he wasn't ready and 2) would have to goto his other (close) property to get his table. I said I would wait, I mean after all I already drove there. Finally 30 mins later with NO communications from him I just left. He then texts me and said just a few more mins to which I replied sorry dude already on my way home

Again that was a while ago. Looking to see if anyone had any recent experiences with either one of them. If so how was the massage part. If worth while I will consider giving another chance.

Thanks

Just for giggles I reached out to one of the many online grinder profiles (that somehow are multiple at the same time)

The price structure was VERY indicative of the grinder ones that get you to do a "reservation" where you put in a credit card.

Yep few mins later he told me I had to reserve a slot. I was given a weird URL to goto

• 3 weeks later...

The rentmasseur profile says they are not on any dating sites and say those profiles are scams. The guy in the first photo is showing up on Grindr in the Nashville area offering massage with sex optional.

Which RM profile. I found two: one was empty, the other made no mention of this

My original post:

Issue is I tried one of them maybe 8-ish months ago (+-). We had a set appt for 11am. Not far away but definitely NOT close. As I was all showered and walking out the door he texts and asked to change to noon. I reluctantly accepted. I drove all the way down there and let him know I was there. He said 1) he wasn't ready and 2) would have to goto his other (close) property to get his table. I said I would wait, I mean after all I already drove there. Finally 30 mins later with NO communications from him I just left. He then texts me and said just a few more mins to which I replied sorry dude already on my way home

Again that was a while ago. Looking to see if anyone had any recent experiences with either one of them. If so how was the massage part. If worth while I will consider giving another chance.

Your post makes sense. The grinder person looked at me funny (figuratively) when I mentioned this

I used the link at the start of this thread. The statement that he is not on any dating apps is all the way at the bottom in "bustabus's blog" (easily missed.) He should probably include that in the main body of his ad.

Webster, you are correct. I was only looking at the profile and didn't think to scroll down. Thanks for correcting me on that

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

This dude is an entire character. So I noticed he randomly took "erotic" massages off of his RM profile, which is fine, but I'm also a subscriber of his Onlyfans so I DM'd him asking him to post some of his male on male massage sessions (whether they're therapeutic or otherwise, since he posts a lot of his massage sessions) and he claimed he doesn't massage men at all. So then I asked him why he's advertising on RM (with nudes) if he doesn't massage men, then he replies "Well I do massage men, but I only post females. And the men I massage can look but they can't touch."

As sexy as he is, he's clearly all over the place mentally. Mind you, from the few forum members who've provided me details on their sessions with him, it seemed like he was enjoying the session(s) just as much as the client(s), if not more.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

I'm glad someone  had a good experience with him/them (its a couple).  My experience (read above) was HORRIBLE.

Then there are his/their prices.   Hundreds of dollars a session. HMMMM me thinks no massage happens - else why would you charge 200,300 or more???