AydenMagicHands

BeefyDude
This topic is 1248 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmasseur.com/AydenMagicHands

Overall I thought good lookin guy good profile, good rates. Bonus points for the theragun use along with reflexology (if he can pull it off)

I was looking at this profile, few things caught my eye

1) "Services - cupping for weight loss with fat freezing!". Cupping by itself DOES NOT promote fat loss. Freezing can but that requires a professional with proper equipment training etc - which I highly doubt he offers (or anyone on here)

2) "COVID-19 Notice: I always sanitize all surfaces,May do it in front of you as well". - you MAY do it in front of your client! I would think all clients would want that for peace of mind

3) "Please DONT FORGET TO TIP ITS CUSTOMARY." newsflash, tipping is earned and not necessarily customary. You got Balls to ask for it. Again IMHO its earned and while given often NOT mandatory nor required

4) In one sentence he says he has over 10 years experience and another many years. His profile says he is 28 so he has been giving massages at the age of 17-18?

Having said all this, I actually would consider giving him a try. Just think his profile needs some work.

I met him on an Atlanta visit about three years ago +/- ; he had very nice pics online showing a glimpse of a nice, firm ass.

His massage was unusual in what I would describe as a "fast and furious" style...at least to start. Overall, not bad, however. And the ass, yes...

lived up to the teasing picture, ha. Nice and friendly guy.

I haven't felt the need to repeat though.