411 Matthew in NYC

Guest fm0322
This topic is 1161 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have experience with this masseur? https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/40935/. His location is perfect for me and I am wondering if others have insight before I try him.

I find him amazing. His presence is very calming. Pressure was good, it could be deeper and harder for me. He's tall and svelte (my type of guy), and he has another gift, though I never get to do anything with it, I didn't even see it up close. But I would book him again, and if my feel is right I might make a move and touch it lightly.

I find him amazing. His presence is very calming. Pressure was good, it could be deeper and harder for me. He's tall and svelte (my type of guy), and he has another gift, though I never get to do anything with it, I didn't even see it up close. But I would book him again, and if my feel is right I might make a move and touch it lightly.

He is really great, if you want more.....rentmen.eu/skinnyhungmj price is actually double what rates are on MF, but well worth it, has an amazing gift

Having now seen the Rmen ad: WOW! Just WOW!

That is definitely prime cut beef! He does have a calm, relaxed look as he says. I'm thinking if you go for a massage primarily, I'm sure you can easily get him to show the goods for a bit of an upgrade. I'm not suggesting to ask for the Rentmen experience at the masseur rate. This one was a very big pleasant surprise. WOOF!

That is definitely prime cut beef! He does have a calm, relaxed look as he says. I'm thinking if you go for a massage primarily, I'm sure you can easily get him to show the goods for a bit of an upgrade. I'm not suggesting to ask for the Rentmen experience at the masseur rate. This one was a very big pleasant surprise. WOOF!

He will work on you naked, or at least in my case, ask if he can work naked.

He will work on you naked, or at least in my case, ask if he can work naked.

I'm getting a visual of his height, me lying on the massage table and that garden hose dangling in my face. That would create quite the vanilla power shake! I better hurry up and get my COVID shots.