hypospadia

Guest josephga
This topic is 5781 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest josephga

Seeing the thread about cut uncut semi cut got me thing of this. How many of you have hypospadia? I do, For those who have never heard of it, in most cases a guy has 2 holes in his penis instead of just 1. semen and urine come out of one hole while the other is just there non functional. in some its the top hole thats functional and in others its the bottom..

Guest LatinoRican

When I was in my mid-twenties (about 100 years ago), I met a cute guy at a friend's house. My friend was having a party and after a few drinks, I took the guy upstairs to one of the bedrooms. Well, after a while we got it on, but as I was giving this guy head I noticed something strange. The urethral opening was under the head of his dick where the head and shaft met. Well, I was grossed out a bit and even thought of stopping everything right then and there. Then I thought of how ashamed and upset this guy would be if I did make an issue of it, stop and leave the room, so I decided to finish the deed. He only had that one opening and to this day I have not come upon another case like this!

Guest josephga

I saw something the other day id never seen b4. i didn't ask any questions on why or why not i just pretended not too notice. one of my massage clients didn't have a navel. it was just smooth flat skin as if there never was one there. About 3 inches above where a navel is supose too be was a large scar. i figured something happened he had surgery and they had removed it during that time for some reason..

Guest timgetrum

Interesting. Hypospadias are among the most common birth defects of the male genitalia (second to cryptorchidism), but widely varying incidences have been reported from different countries, from as low as 1 in 4000 to as high as 1 in 125 boys.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypospadias

I do not have it, but I have been with a couple of guys who did, who did not know what they had. Both these guys had urethral openings on the glans underside and not two openings. All sorts of variations are possible. They had some issues with a nice, directed stream when urinating, so they tended to sit to pee. The glans thends to look a little different, wider.

Curious, has hypospadias given rise to any self-consciousness on your part. Assume it has? What impact has it had on you? We all want to be the same!

Guest josephga

I had never heard of it either until I was with a guy for the first time in 98. he was a doctor. and he said omg you have hypospadia! I'm like what in the hell is hypospadia? he said you have two holes in your dick. in my case it doesn't have any real effect on anything. other than i have two holes. the tops just there with no purpose the one i pee out of is just below that one. but both are still on the head of the penis in my case it doesn't effect how i pee or anything. but it does make for a nice conversation piece for those who have never heard of it.. lol

Archived