411 on TouchofHealing in Ft. Lauderdale

NJ_hiker

• 9 months later...

A bit of an odd experience. I had hoped for better because I could walk to his place from mine. He was nearly sketchy in his first contact "I am a professional and only do therapeutic massage" - which is all I asked for when reaching out to him. When I arrived, he acted like he is a shaman massage person in demeanor, yet I have had better massages. He is built like a Chippendale dancer, yet no deep massage skills and that is what I had asked for and thought with all those muscles he should be able to deliver. 

He had kittens in a closet, which purred the whole time. I am also allergic to cats so that was thankful I only booked an hour. He did massage my butt and inner legs a lot... which sent mixed signals, yet by this point I just wanted to leave. He was very nice, ended the massage with a chime- haha. He was a one hit wonder. Hope this helps. 

• 9 months later...

Couldn’t resist and took the plunge. Should’ve listened to you. Absolutely correct about the attempted spiritual aspect, which was pretty hokey. He wore a grubby T-shirt and oversized basketball shorts the whole time. Very cramped space, mostly clean I guess (?), wouldn’t recommend. His RM pics are so hot… that’s about where it ended for me