411 on Andre in DC

harlow

I have. I got a massage from him when he was training- so it was him and his teacher. Maybe 6 months ago. It was at a condo. He is a nice guy. Everything was strictly therapeutic. His skills were not so good then. I’d be curious to hear if he has crossed the line into sensual now that he’s solo.

I have. I got a massage from him when he was training- so it was him and his teacher. Maybe 6 months ago. It was at a condo. He is a nice guy. Everything was strictly therapeutic. His skills were not so good then. I’d be curious to hear if he has crossed the line into sensual now that he’s solo.

Cool. Good to know up from that he's strictly therapeutic. I'm one of those that enjoys sensual/erotic massages that are nude with MT/HE etc. so he might not be for me unless I'm just looking to relax. He is cute though.

His mentor certainly was strictly therapeutic and was training him by the books. This guy used to advertise strictly therapeutic but has let that go from his profile. So...??‍♂️

Hmm good to know. Maybe I'll give him a shot the next time I'm in the area.

• 6 months later...
6 hours ago, harlow said:

Only bad thing is he’s way out in the suburbs by Dulles and a ways from the Metro 

I take that back...I just looked up where he says he's near and its right next to a Metro station.  Looks like its time to take the plunge the next time I'm in town

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/17/2022 at 8:30 AM, Ronin512 said:

Reston is not that far from me so i would be willing to give him a try.    I reached out but Apparently he is not interested in anything but younger clients.  Adds a photo requirement.        Not sure how serious he is as a provider or if he is worth the extra effort.  

Well if that’s his policy then I guess I’ll scratch him off my list. I’m 42 and loving it and I don’t send photos to prove I’m worthy of a provider’s services!  All that is not worth the trip out to Reston. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Saw Andre today. @MauiZen you will be pleased to know that his skillset has improved noticeably - his deep tissue kneading was better than what I anticipated around 8 out of 10. Still has some improvement but at $120 an hour, I thought the overall experience was a pretty great value. 

Still strictly therapeutic and there was no asking/requesting for a face photo in advance. He does not give you option to do no draping. Like many in this chat thread, reston is not the most convenient location so I will see him again if I am going to spend time in reston for another reason and stack a massage session with him. 

• 2 months later...
On 3/4/2023 at 12:36 PM, dctraveler said:

Saw Andre today. @MauiZen you will be pleased to know that his skillset has improved noticeably - his deep tissue kneading was better than what I anticipated around 8 out of 10. Still has some improvement but at $120 an hour, I thought the overall experience was a pretty great value. 

Still strictly therapeutic and there was no asking/requesting for a face photo in advance. He does not give you option to do no draping. Like many in this chat thread, reston is not the most convenient location so I will see him again if I am going to spend time in reston for another reason and stack a massage session with him. 

Thanks for the update. I like my massages as sensual and erotic as possible so the strictly therapeutic and draped is a turn off for me. When I need a legit massage I’ll go to a hotel spa or massage envy 😂