Thumbtack and off the grid providers

jbro
This topic is 1110 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys,

This forum is full of plenty of the usual suspects from masseurfinder and rentmasseur, etc. I’m wondering if you guys have an success from male therapists on thumbtack. For instance I looked in Provo and it seems there are a few providers that aren’t on the normal sites but seem to cater to m4m work.

https://www.thumbtack.com/ut/provo/male-massage-therapists/

Any other site recommendations for off the grid bodyworkers are welcome too. I miss Craigslist. Lol

Any other site recommendations for off the grid bodyworkers are welcome too. I miss Craigslist. Lol

These sites aren't necessarily for M4M. However, they can provide leads to guys not on the M4M sites or can be used to cross reference guys in your research.

Massagebook.com - Does not have the ability to filter for males. I have seen guys on this site that have advertised at one time or another on the M4M sites or CL.

Massageanywhere.com - Does not have the ability to filter for males. They are not good at keeping the information up, so a lot of the information may be dated. However, can be good to get a lead on someone...or see an older ad of someone advertising elsewhere now. The site is also a little quirky to use. Your search only brings back a subset of the matches unless you are a "financial contributor" to the site. However, if you re-execute the search, you may get a different subset with additional matches.

MassageFinder.com - This is the "legitimate" companion website to MasseurFinder. Some masseurs advertise on both. You may also find a [missing] masseur that used to advertise on MasseurFinder now only advertises on MassageFinder.

Healthgrades.com - Looks to be a strictly legitimate site. It does allow you to filter buy gender and location (within miles). It could be used to identify some new potentials or as a cross reference in your research.

Edited by niceandthick

• 3 months later...

I’ve wondered about these as well. There was also a Bliss Massage that isn’t showing up right now. The problem is that a lot of them don’t do incalls. You can’t really find that out until you walk through trying schedule.