Ft. Lauderdale Clothing Optional Resorts

Guest jaighbos
This topic is 5763 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jaighbos

I'm a huge fan of Island House in Key West. Love that I can drop my things - and clothes - and get all I need right on site: food, drinks, exercise, pool, sauna and company! I'll be in Ft. Lauderdale on business and was thinking about checking out one of the resorts there versus flying down to Island House for a few day's r&r. Is there any place in FL that offers the same amenities as IHKW?

Thanks for your thoughts/suggestions.

I like the Elysium too. Think Best Western with a fence around it to keep interlopers out. It's friendly, the pools (two of 'em!) and jacuzzi are clothing optional, they set out cold breakfast foods in the morning and have a free cocktail hour early Saturday evening, and offer free wireless connectivity. You do care that it's the biggest of the Lauderdale "resorts" (close to 40 rooms) because a lot of your socializing will be done at the resort itself, at the pool by day or in the jacuzzi at night. The more guests, the more likely you are to fit into some sub-group you like. I'm not crazy about their smallest rooms ('guest room'), but $20 more gets you a bigger room ('studio') with a decent kitchen, writing table, and more space.

Kevin Slater

Elysium

I'm glad to read your posts, Ace and Kevin. In the past I've stayed at New Zealand House but my July trip is the same week as a chubby conclave and they are rented out. So, I'm staying at the Elysium, sight unseen.

Dick

Archived