LuisNYC any body in the know.

Terpmaniac

16 hours ago, musclestuduws said:

I had great massage experiences in the past with LuisNYC but I stopped seeing him before the pandemic because I found it weird he’d barely say hi. After seeing the glowing reviews on here, I’ve decided to try him again, which I greatly regret. I had one of the worst experiences ever. Making an exception to a golden rule with massage providers, I paid in advance because he offered me a deal for two sessions if I paid both at once (out of the blue, I had just asked him for his current rates).  I trusted him based in our past experiences so I sent the money without asking further questions. When I finally saw him more than two weeks later (it was a busy time for me), he barely talked to me and the vibe was weird. The massage was rushed and abrupt, quick strokes all over me making it impossible to feel any sensual element whatsoever, forget about release (he did try but I was totally turned off, I didn’t even care). But  worst of all, the session lasted little more than half an hour, which is unacceptable. I was shocked and perplexed since my previous experiences have been completely the opposite. Was I  being punished for trusting him and paying two sessions in advance? In any case, I did speak up and called him out on his lack of professionalism, let alone any regard for a client who has always been nice and very respectful to him.  It’s sad that he has soured so much so as to lose the respect he owes to his own business. He also lost his temper, yelled and even pounded his fists on the table when I called him out on his ridiculous behavior, after the massage. I kept my cool and left.  Needless to say, I won’t ever be back for my second massage. My intuition was right when I stopped seeing him years ago, turned off by his weird demeanor. Something is obviously not right with him. Be warned and proceed with extreme caution. 

It doesn't surprise me at all. He is a weirdo

7 hours ago, DaveNY said:

I have been to Luis maybe 5 times.  He responds to texts quickly and is very welcoming. He is in a beautiful apartment and he gives an awesome massage. He offers his shower afterwards. I am not sure why there are negative comments but they are far from my very positive experiences. 

I guess because somehow with him YMMV. I had a great experience with him when I saw him, but as I explained already a few times he really screwed that experience with his behavior afterwards. 

9 hours ago, DaveNY said:

I have been to Luis maybe 5 times.  He responds to texts quickly and is very welcoming. He is in a beautiful apartment and he gives an awesome massage. He offers his shower afterwards. I am not sure why there are negative comments but they are far from my very positive experiences. 

I haven't been to see him yet, but from what I infer from this thread is the positive comments are all from 2021, early 2022. Then they start to become more negative, so seems like something has changed with him in past year or so.... 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, JUWS said:

I haven't been to see him yet, but from what I infer from this thread is the positive comments are all from 2021, early 2022. Then they start to become more negative, so seems like something has changed with him in past year or so.... 🤷‍♂️

In defense of Luis, I think the raves far outweigh the pans here, so I encourage anyone who is interested to give him a spin just once. If you don’t love it, just chalk it up to something that didn’t work out for you one hour out of your whole life. 🙂

1 hour ago, Cliff said:

In defense of Luis, I think the raves far outweigh the pans here, so I encourage anyone who is interested to give him a spin just once. If you don’t love it, just chalk it up to something that didn’t work out for you one hour out of your whole life. 🙂

I agree. And I also understand where a few of the other posters are coming from. Especially if he’s animated—he’s big—and that’s unsettling. He’s mercurial. Like I said I annoyed him a couple times inadvertently. In the end, I like what he delivers but others may not and that’s ok too.

Echoing others here. Had a 60 minute session that was cut short at 40 mins (first time that’s happened to me outside of a Spa) and he was cold and disengaged. He is absolutely gorgeous but the looks didn’t translate to an excellent experience. I haven’t repeated and definitely will not after hearing I’m not alone. 

I feel compelled to weigh in. I met Luis well before he went private and all of my experiences have been really good. I do think he’s can be a bit reserved at times but he offers solid private spa experience from start to finish. 

On 4/9/2023 at 11:07 PM, DaveNY said:

There are negative reviews due to the simple fact that some of us had terribly unpleasant and, in my case, horrible experiences with him. The fact your experiences were good does not mean ours are not valid or truthful. I would appreciate you’d feel a little empathy rather than casting doubts (“I am not sure why…”) on us. I am 100% sure why. 

5 minutes ago, hrlmguy said:

I feel compelled to weigh in. I met Luis well before he went private and all of my experiences have been really good. I do think he’s can be a bit reserved at times but he offers solid private spa experience from start to finish. 

I am absolutely fine with him being reserved. I am very reserved myself. If you read my review, you’ll see there are several compelling reasons why I would never go back again and they have nothing to do with being “reserved.”

Edited by musclestuduws

On 4/10/2023 at 9:56 AM, Cliff said:

I wish it had been an hour for me. My last massage was about half an hour after paying two sessions cash in advance. Not to mention the absolute lack of consideration. 

5 hours ago, musclestuduws said:

I am absolutely fine with him being reserved. I am very reserved myself. If you read my review, you’ll see there are several compelling reasons why I would never go back again and they have nothing to do with being “reserved.”

I found him reserved too the only time I say him, and in retrospective (even if I had a great experience) there were hints of his weird (to me) personality, I remember his abrupt reaction when I grabbed his hard member, I guess he wanted to totally take charge of where tu put it...but he did it in a way which was way too aggressive.

On 4/10/2023 at 6:56 AM, Cliff said:

One hour plus the real loss of $250 and the opportunity cost of not spending the time and money on something that you actually did enjoy. 

No thanks. 

12 hours ago, Italiano said:

I found him reserved too the only time I say him, and in retrospective (even if I had a great experience) there were hints of his weird (to me) personality, I remember his abrupt reaction when I grabbed his hard member, I guess he wanted to totally take charge of where tu put it...but he did it in a way which was way too aggressive.

Hmm. You may be onto something. He is sort of a take control kind of guy (which I don’t mind 😬)

12 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

Did you ever consider the fact that grabbing a masseur's dick can also be considered as "way too aggressive"?

Not when he points hard it toward my face, actually. Perhaps I should reconsider my perception of what a gay man wants sexually from me...😬

And by grabbing I did not mean to rip it off from his body 😄

Edited by Italiano

• 4 months later...

I did see him 4-5 times.  In my opinion, he looked really hot, got naked right away, delivered a strong massage and provided fun play time.  He offers his incalls in a meticulously clean apartment, conveniently located near where I work.   I did not experience any unprofessional behavior from him.  

The main reason I stopped seeing him was that the sessions were always cut too short.  Counting undressing, massage, play time and shower, the sessions were 45 minutes at best, sometimes less.  I think because he tends to get hot and heavy early on during the massage.   In the beginning I thought - he must find me attractive - but reading other reviews here it must be his regular m.o.

I always booked for a sensual/erotic session.  Later on, when booking, I asked for a 45 minute therapeutic followed by an erotic conclusion but to no avail.  Somebody ought to explain to him that clients really expect 60 minutes.