MaxLorde, hot ginger boy, based in LA, travelling to Phoenix for a few days

Wanderoz
This topic is 730 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Am a sucker for hot gingers. So max lorde came to my city. Ask for his rate 400 told I will like to see him. I kept arranging my schedule 3 times for his benefit to actually see him. Finally the day came I confirmed in the morning are we going to me tonight he agreed. So I get to his hotel on time letting him know am here. No response, I'll finally get a reply from him a hour later saying he at the gym, he tired and he wants to do it another day. After that I didn't bother. Don't waste your time with this lame ass guy 

25 minutes ago, Jostar said:

Am a sucker for hot gingers. So max lorde came to my city. Ask for his rate 400 told I will like to see him. I kept arranging my schedule 3 times for his benefit to actually see him. Finally the day came I confirmed in the morning are we going to me tonight he agreed. So I get to his hotel on time letting him know am here. No response, I'll finally get a reply from him a hour later saying he at the gym, he tired and he wants to do it another day. After that I didn't bother. Don't waste your time with this lame ass guy 

That stinks. You didn't confirm again though before going to his hotel that night? With a text saying everything still on schedule good for me to leave and head over? 

53 minutes ago, BuffaloKyle said:

That stinks. You didn't confirm again though before going to his hotel that night? With a text saying everything still on schedule good for me to leave and head over? 

I confirm a second time at 5pm. We're going to meet up on his hotel at 7pm. Am like forget it. I wasted to much time adjusting my schedule to fit his needs. He text me the next day if am still up for it. Am like Nope!!!!

• 2 months later...