411 on Antonio Massage in Oceanside, CA (North San Diego)

7829V
This topic is 748 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone met this guy?

https://rentmasseur.com/Antonio_massage

475 212 0696

No regrets Hey there, I'm Antonio and I'm located in North county San Diego We are all longing for human touch, but let's keep it safe. I'm gonna keep my mask on and I would love it ig could arrive in one Thanks for visiting my profile. I can host in a cool space geared for a great massage. It's quiet, private and cozy. Your only job is to undress, get on the table and let go, of all your tensions. Leave the hard work to me, and my skilled and powerful hands will have you coming back again and again. My philosophy is to do for you exactly what I'd like my own body to enjoy. I am professionally trained and I will customize your session to achieve the best outcome. I am also really mindful of communication and will respond to both text and phone calls. Your questions are welcome so you can come and be certain of an amazing time.

ko0Xhcg.png

vj8rzDu.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...