411 on Deniss in NYC

dutchal

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I saw him today. Had a good time. Strong deep tissue followed by some erotic play. Expensive, but he is deliciously sexy. He’s not the warmest guy, but we had pleasant conversation and he flashed his sexy smile at me more than a few times. And he touched me everywhere I hoped he might. So, I’d say he’s worth a try but my advice is to turn on the charm a bit (I did) and he will reciprocate.

I saw him today. Had a good time. Strong deep tissue followed by some erotic play. Expensive, but he is deliciously sexy. He’s not the warmest guy, but we had pleasant conversation and he flashed his sexy smile at me more than a few times. And he touched me everywhere I hoped he might. So, I’d say he’s worth a try but my advice is to turn on the charm a bit (I did) and he will reciprocate.

My experience was a bit different--very nice guy, very good massage, shirt and shorts stayed on, HE was fine but nothing out of the ordinary. Body is a bit beefier and less defined than in pics. Massage was on table in a beautiful studio apartment near Penn Station.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...