411 on this newer guy....

alexslaveboy
This topic is 1311 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So no responses to my thread on this guy

https://rent.men/Theeoneandonly

So I am moving on to this guy who has a very interesting name....a little strange but I like his pictures and his stats and intos definitely intrigue me....anything? anyone?

https://rent.men/McnizzyLovesYou

Would appreciate any feedback if anyone has reached out to him

Agree with you, both of these look interesting and would also like to hear if anyone has feedback on them.

Never heard anything from McNizzyLovesYou. Hasn't read my messages

Theeoneandonly replied but advised that he would charge a travel fee to meet with him in Atlantic City but didn't give a rate for a meetup or the travel fee

Never heard anything from McNizzyLovesYou. Hasn't read my messages

Theeoneandonly replied but advised that he would charge a travel fee to meet with him in Atlantic City but didn't give a rate for a meetup or the travel fee

That Theeoneandonly guy floats my boat! ? Thanks for putting him on my radar. I wonder how he performs with services other than the massage because he's straight? He shows a delicious cock that doesn't seem totally hard in his video that I would just love to suck! Let us know what else you find out please. ?

That Theeoneandonly guy floats my boat! ? Thanks for putting him on my radar. I wonder how he performs with services other than the massage because he's straight? He shows a delicious cock that doesn't seem totally hard in his video that I would just love to suck! Let us know what else you find out please. ?

I'll let you know if I hear anything more back from him

I don't hire for penetration sex or the BFE but definitely like a interactive "straight" who likes to get naked and a little bit naughty ? ????

I'll let you know if I hear anything more back from him

I don't hire for penetration sex or the BFE but definitely like a interactive "straight" who likes to get naked and a little bit naughty ? ????

Me too! As long as he gets hard and cums and lets me put my hands and mouth all over him I'm fine! ?

So here's a little update

Theeoneandonly did respond on RM chat. At first, pretty responsive but never unlocked his private gallery when he said he would and asked several times for a rate. Was close to setting up a meeting then he went silent......

McnizzyLovesYou hasn't logged on since November 5th and my original message is still unread

Was hoping to book one of them for this Sunday in Atlantic City

I don't text anyone until I feel like we are ready to meet as I prefer it that way.

Did he unlock his private pic/vid for you then? Have not asked him to but no matter how tempting the one public photo he has is, I am reluctant to try any further. You feel the video confirms the public picture?

So here's a little update

Theeoneandonly did respond on RM chat. At first, pretty responsive but never unlocked his private gallery when he said he would and asked several times for a rate. Was close to setting up a meeting then he went silent......

McnizzyLovesYou hasn't logged on since November 5th and my original message is still unread

Was hoping to book one of them for this Sunday in Atlantic City

I don't text anyone until I feel like we are ready to meet as I prefer it that way.

Nonetheless, many providers will only respond to texts.