411 on Sean from San Francisco visiting San Diego and Los Angeles

7829V

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/34893/

Has anyone tried Sean?

tnpV4fv.png

Massage Bliss by Sean (925) 243-7736

Thanks for visiting my page! About me:

I have 8 years of experience as a massage therapist, and have graduated from an accredited school of massage therapy with 516 total classroom hours of education! About my massage: My massage techniques include therapeutic, Swedish, lymph drainage, pin and stretch, deep, and sports styles with light to medium to deep pressures, depending on your preference. Other modalities include effleurage, petrissage, percussion and myofascial techniques. I can also perform passive stretching of hamstrings, lats, glutes, quads, piriformis muscles, among others! I also travel with a table and use biotone lotion, and am great with last minute bookings, with thirty minutes to an hour of advanced notice, usually in evenings.

I really love what I do, and enjoy serving the gay community! Give me a text and we can work out a time!

Travel schedule

Nov. 3 - 6: Hollywood, CA

Nov. 6 - 9: San Diego, CA

Normally based in: San Francisco, CA

60 min. $140 $140

90 min. $200 $200

120 min. $260 $260

• 2 weeks later...

I saw him about 5 years ago. He might be using the same pics he was using then but nonetheless nice guy and in great shape. Not really a massage as much as it was a sensual experience. I wouldn’t repeat only because I prefer a real massage.

I think in those 5 years he has improved on the massage side. IMO the massage aspect was decent enough.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

He was one of the first massages I booked years ago when he was living/based in LA and it was terrible. Teeny, tiny place, cluttered, rather unpleasant and I literally was resting my head on a desk because he'd broken the head mount for his table and...it has stuck with me to this day - genuinely one of the worst experiences I have ever had and he had no redeeming qualities and it just was a mess. Granted, many, many years have passed, but I bring it up cause I feel like I have PTSD from the experience and don't want others to encounter the same - I'm aware, likely he's grown and changed (one can hope), but... Buyer beware...

Edited by Tony Napoli

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/9/2021 at 11:04 PM, dolorespark said:

He was rude and obnoxious when I texted him

He wasn't rude with me, he was actually very polite, which I found kind of refreshing. I also told him about some of the negative comments in this  thread and he was very cool about them. He took a selfie and sent it to me to show me what he exacly looks like now. I didn't ask for it, he just sent it spontaneously. He seemed a very genuine and polite guy.

Unfortunately I got busy that day and didn't have the opportunity to meet him in person, but I will definitely meet him next time he is in Pittsburgh!