411 LatinMateo Orlando

JohnInMCO
This topic is 1219 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

He lives in Atlanta. I ran into him one time at Flex not too long ago and he couldn't pull away from me fast enough and didn't hesitate to tell me I didn't stand a chance with him. He was definitely not interested so that told me not to waste my time hiring him.

He lives in Atlanta. I ran into him one time at Flex not too long ago and he couldn't pull away from me fast enough and didn't hesitate to tell me I didn't stand a chance with him. He was definitely not interested so that told me not to waste my time hiring him.

Thanks. Guess he doesn’t need new clients with that attitude.

• 1 month later...

You approached him as a client or as a hookup at Flex? If it was the later, that might have been disappointing but not necessarily a reflection of his work.

any additional insight?