Mr_BIG

Radames
This topic is 980 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Impressive indeed. The public photos appear to show two different guys; the one with beard is rather different from the shaven one, seems to me. In the public, his chest is hairy, in the private ones, where he shows sizable assets front and back, he is totally smooth. Strange differences.

Impressive indeed. The public photos appear to show two different guys; the one with beard is rather different from the shaven one, seems to me. In the public, his chest is hairy, in the private ones, where he shows sizable assets front and back, he is totally smooth. Strange differences.

I haven't seen the private pics, but I'm quite certain its the same guy in all the public pics, with and without the beard. The eyes and lips are pretty consistent.

Those are surely BIG feet! I can't see the private pics but your comment seems to have confirmed the theory. I'd have to look closely at the bowtie pic to see if it's the same guy. Looks like he's Greek.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...