Miami Ryan Steel or Valentin Petrov

Guest Onlinedude
This topic is 1314 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ryan was so cool with me. First time was a set fee. He text me that first trip that he had some time a second time for "fun" and asked if I wanted to get together. I told him I was a little short on funds. He said "no problems. Bring what you have. I enjoyed our time together". After that i always paid him what i felt the session was worth. Im not a cheapskate. He never had a stated fee with me after that. I always let the session go where he wanted it to go. My god the things i got out of it that way!... whew!!

He’s become a super successful entrepreneur.

He must be doing well. His Instagram is almost totally focused on entrepreneurial ventures, a lot of which seem to somehow involve sales via Amazon. The IG photo was posted last August, jet-setting off to somewhere. :) He obviously still stays in shape but those of you who have been with him would no doubt remember a lot more muscle. I came close to having time with him, but unfortunately things didn't come together.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-22-at-8-27-55-AM.png

It's amazing in a field that nowadays has so many flakes, hustlers,bullies and con artists that a wonderful guy like ryan existed. He, imho, took this as a career. Yes a stepping stone for future careers, yet he understood fully the human spirit and more importantly he understood the golden rule. Did he encounter whack jobs, weirdos and down right crazies? I'm certain he did. But he also met im sure some wonderful albeit lonely guys that he helped get through the day and look forward to the next.

I for one am happy that I got to meet the man near the end of his career and he was not in the least jaded. A tall order for anyone getting close to the finish line. Great job ryan! God bless and good luck my friend!!!