411 - holdingNINE/Matthew - Northern California

SHUBEAR
This topic is 864 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him when he was living in West Oakland about 6 or 7 (8?) years ago. Nice enough guy and looked like his pics but many pics on his current site are the same and therefore a bit old. He had an interesting set up that included a table. 10 minutes into the massage and without a word he started barebacking me. This was before PreP and it really pissed me off. I got dressed, paid him half his rate, and left. Not sure how I would react now.

He's been discussed on the forum but under an unusual spelling of Matthew. Maybe someone else can help.

Edited by EastbayMike

I saw him when he was living in West Oakland about 6 or 7 (8?) years ago. Nice enough guy and looked like his pics but many pics on his current site are the same and therefore a bit old. He had an interesting set up that included a table. 10 minutes into the massage and without a word he started barebacking me. This was before PreP and it really pissed me off. I got dressed, paid him half his rate, and left. Not sure how I would react now.

He's been discussed on the forum but he under an unusual spelling of Matthew. Maybe someone else can help.

Thank you! If anyone can find the forum, I'd be forever grateful.

He's been discussed on the forum but under an unusual spelling of Matthew. Maybe someone else can help.

In other words, he raped you. I’m sorry that happened to you and that gay male culture normalizes sexual assault. If you ever want to talk about it call the national sexual assault hotline at 800-656-HOPE.

I also saw him 7 or 8 years ago.....and some of his photos most likely date from then. I probably wasn't his type, because he made no attempt to provide extras. I found him to be an adequate masseur, but he seemed to be sort of detached and "just going through the motions." Then again, he may be much better now.

• 1 month later...

I also saw him 7 or 8 years ago.....and some of his photos most likely date from then. I probably wasn't his type, because he made no attempt to provide extras. I found him to be an adequate masseur, but he seemed to be sort of detached and "just going through the motions." Then again, he may be much better now.

I saw him about 6-7 years ago. Ditto on my experience as well.

• 1 year later...

I also saw him in Oakland, 4-5 years ago, then he moved to Palm Springs and he’s now in Vacaville. He did give a great massage with lots of extras. The first time I went to him, I thought he was going to try and enter me. I asked if he had a condom and he responded “I’m not going in. I’m just teasing you” I kind of felt that he would have gone in if I hadn’t said anything. Don’t get me wrong, I would have been OK with it but I wasn’t on PrEP and didn’t want to take the chance. I wouldn’t mind trying him again. BTW, his dick is very thick. Vaxxed and PrEPed, I’m open to a lot more.