411 BeauWilder

Trebor
This topic is 776 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In my opinion he looks like he needs to eat something. Jut my opinion so don't gang up on me guys...

Sometimes getting ganged up on can be a fun thing...... ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

It's always interesting when people persist even though red flags appear early because you can get a really good picture of why the persistence probably should stop. Just looking at his ad, I see red flags, his astrological sign (Is this the 70s?), results from a personality test that has limited predictive validity--you might like his "type" but still find out he's a jerk. It's all about stuff that's not really relevant to the hire. I could care less if someone is a nudist. And it's inconsistent---he talks about empathy, but asks for pics in boldfaced type. He's spending a lot of money to advertise widely but lacks the intuition (which is supposedly part of his personality type) to know how to present himself.