Kyler Saint

xanadulvr
This topic is 1196 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

His Twitter has got a few decent vids of him - a fucking amazing deep voice. Appears he is "straight" but has a definite alpha dom top thing with dudes.

• 4 weeks later...

I am going to be in Kansas City soon and entertained the idea of hiring him. Joined his OF site for $10 to get an idea of what he might be like. Yikes! Many of the videos were shot in places that were totally trashed out....really trashed out. Got a bad vibe from a couple of the videos, too. His eyes weren’t totally focused. If you’re into tattoos, this is your guy. Some nice tattoos on his fingers. Think I’m going to pass on this one

I had a decent chat with him - but definitely wanted to book for the cash and then see what happened. Given most of his vids are with women, I was unsure what side of him I'd see, so I took a pass. Hot body and voice for sure though.