411 on Marcos

Inkdnaija00
This topic is 1121 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It was a purely therapeutic massage. His pressure was good, but I would not repeat at that price tag. Also, I felt like I worked harder than him as he kept telling me to take deep breaths and exhales every 20 secs during the massage and this lasted the entire 60 min. Some fault is mine for not speaking up. It definitely was one of the most un-relaxing massages I’ve ever had.

It was a purely therapeutic massage. His pressure was good, but I would not repeat at that price tag. Also, I felt like I worked harder than him as he kept telling me to take deep breaths and exhales every 20 secs during the massage and this lasted the entire 60 min. Some fault is mine for not speaking up. It definitely was one of the most un-relaxing massages I’ve ever had.

All that breathing and exhaling for an hour in times of COVID is not good. Were either of you wearing a mask during the massage?

• 6 months later...