LittleHorus - Phoenix/Los Angeles

Guest Jason317
This topic is 1300 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
Guest Jason317

Seems to be a huge problem with some of you? Why is that exactly? I’m all ears? No commission here. You’re more than welcome to ask all of them yourself? I’ve shared your posts with them too. So they know what’s being said.

Seems to be a huge problem with some of you? Why is that exactly? I’m all ears? No commission here. You’re more than welcome to ask all of them yourself? I’ve shared your posts with them too. So they know what’s being said.

Fake reviews are a huge problem for some/many/most of us. We come to this site to get honest opinions, not the fake ones we see elsewhere. So when fakery is obvious, it gets noticed. I wasn’t even the first, since another poster called you out for the same thing earlier today in the Omrii string. Thank you for confirming my suspicions about your post - that it was motivated by something other than a desire to simply share your actual experience.

Hes certainly not. Im little horus, nothing more but just a good friend looking out. A attribute you'd never have

Oh, yes, you’re so insightful about me. Let me go now and cry myself to sleep. ?

Guest Jason317

Fake reviews are a huge problem for some/many/most of us. We come to this site to get honest opinions, not the fake ones we see elsewhere. So when fakery is obvious, it gets noticed. I wasn’t even the first, since another poster called you out for the same thing earlier today in the Omrii string. Thank you for confirming my suspicions about your post - that it was motivated by something other than a desire to simply share your actual experience.

Oh, yes, you’re so insightful about me. Let me go now and cry myself to sleep. ?

You couldn’t be further off course. What is your actual problem with me? Seriously, I don’t know what I’ve ever done to you, but whatever. You’re the least of my concerns. You weren’t in the room with me and these guys, it’s also none of your business other than to know these are all great guys and we all have a wonderful connection. So really, how is it your business now? If you don’t like that I post or bump their threads then block me or unfollow these threads. Last time I checked it’s a free country and I’m clear to post about any provider I want at any time.

This topic is 1300 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.