American Idol shocker: Carly Smithson out

ariadne1880
This topic is 5881 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It should have been that little priss Jason Castro or the chick who can't sing Brooke White. This one really surprised me.

I think it's becoming obvious that the two Davids will be in the final 2 and I wouldn't be surprised if Cook wins although I think Archuleta has the more beautiful and soulful voice.

Mark

It turn to be too much like a popularity contest, it's a bit like real life isn't it, I guess this reality show is closer to reality than I thought. By the way, Leona Lewis, the British Pop Idol just blow all of them out of water. That is truly a big star in the making. None of the previous American idol can touch her.

Guest ReturnOfS

I wouldn't worry about Carly. If you look at past contestants, performers with talent didn't need to win Idol to be successful. The exposure they get just from being on Idol takes them to the next level of success.

In terms of David Cook, it looks like his past album from 2006 is really doing well on amazon.com, so he doesn't have to win to be successful either: http://community.comcast.net/comcastportal/blog/article?blog.id=ameridol&message.id=8724#M8724

You guys are big supporters, so you should try to get a copy.

As for me, I like Jason Castro too, no many how much some posters hate me for it.

Guest CURIOUS35

:-) :-) :-) :-)

American idol is a popularity contest...It's reality, is that it relies on a distinct group of people, rooting for a specific contestant...and succeeds in casting their votes by phone or the Internet. i tried to cast A VOTE -- tried dialing the 800 number...eventually giving up after the 5th try. I do not have the patience. SO! whoever has a fans (?) or supporter base that would find the time, would dial and succeed and red-dial again times the number of people who belongs to the same persuassion... will be saved. in the finals, i think they increase the chances by giving each contestant more telephone numbers.

Jason Castro has charisma and star quality, so does Advid C and David A! I find the blonde girl( her name escapes me....lol) has that underdog persona. The black girl, because of the block of Southern States actively particpating may have the chance longer than the blonde girl!

Voice...looks...stage presence and the element of luck in the draw of the songs and the fans ability to penetrate the votong media...will determine who American Idol will be for this year.

I must agree Marc, David A will be in the finals because he has got it; but David C may have cross-overs from all areas and is not bad to look at! (That is if you like scruffy guys! which seems to be a fad amongst the big screen and small screen stars!

Jason Castro, what can I say? He rang my bells two nights in a row...but pobresito yo -- I can't simply find the patience to keep re-dialing or the luck to cast even one frigging vote for him! :)

Jason Castro has all the "charisma" and "star quality" of a very wet noodle.

He is a bore, he talks like a girl, looks like a girl, has hair and personality like Tiny Tim.

I wish he would just hang himself or stick his head in an oven so I wouldn't have to look at his ugly face or listen to his pathetically bad voice again.

Get the hook for this fag, already.

Mark

Guest CURIOUS35

>Jason Castro has all the "charisma" and "star

>quality" of a very wet noodle.

>

>He is a bore, he talks like a girl, looks like a girl, has

>hair and personality like Tiny Tim.

>

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Except for the hair you described him accurately! My impressions and thoughts exactly! He rings my bells! He is one of the many types I have :)

Honestly, I want him to survive this next elimination round! And Not to jinx Jason C...I am going to buy a prepaid A T & T cell phone, so i can text! :)

P.S. I love noodles..wet or dry...do remember marc :) spaghetti and the other types of pasta were patterned after the Chinese noodles introduce by Marco polo to the West! :)

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Guest zipperzone

>Jason Castro has all the "charisma" and "star

>quality" of a very wet noodle.

>

>He is a bore, he talks like a girl, looks like a girl, has

>hair and personality like Tiny Tim.

>

>I wish he would just hang himself or stick his head in an oven

>so I wouldn't have to look at his ugly face or listen to his

>pathetically bad voice again.

>

>Get the hook for this fag, already.

>

>Mark

Wow - another compasionate and feeling post from the world's foremost authority on everything. Mark's solution to everything is to wish the person dead..... Maybe in his real life - he MUST have one - he is an undertaker.

If you find it such a chore to look at and listen to him, why don't you just turn off your TV and sit in front of a mirror and whack-off?

Guest CURIOUS35

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Marc!

I could not believe my eyes when I saw your post! This is not the Marc I know is it? I hope not! :)

Jason Jastro has that certain vulnerability in him that attracts me. I told you before that my taste varies: I maybe (MAYBE!) attracted to a Ricky Binx, a Casey wagner, A Casey Steam, A Marchellos, A Sean Armstrong, A Kyle ( I would have shared him, but you dont call :), or even maybe if Sergey would decide to work even a Sergey!

You see, I have no exact pattern of requisite except the age minima and maxima! I am not able to explain to you why Jason Castro rings my bells...maybe even my balls. Suffice it is to say that I wish I can have him!

I lived the life...tried everything imaginable at least once. I have no regrets! :)

But I have a defined character in what I want-- I express myself, thus, paving the way for me to achieve it!

I know what you say is your preferred type and your preferences! Sometimes I share them with you...sometimes I don't. But you never heard me say, "ewwww! gross or what not!" I do respect you my friend. You are erudite, informed, smart and as far as I know... may have lived the life I now live!

For the sake of friendship and respect...allow me to have my dreams and choices in guys, the way I like to! I do it for you...I am sure you would do it for me too! :)

Jason Castro with a pussy? hmmmmm...not a bad thought. I did have sex with a lesbian, who looked like a gorgeous boy, in France a while back...and you know what? We both enjoyed the encounter!!!!! :)and to think it all started because we were bored ... in a couped up God forsaken place in Provence!

P.S.

I am not attracted to David A --YET! He is too young for me :)

Archived