DeepIntuition Seattle

JBrian72
This topic is 1062 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmasseur.com/DeepIntuition

Has anyone gotten a massage from this guy? He's nice looking and appears to be an adept yoga practitioner, but there are lots of signs that say "NO," such as:

1. Opening sentence "I am not a licensed massage therapist." I typically only hire LMT's, but there are a few masseurs without certification who can give a damned good massage.

2. Outcalls only - starting at $250!

3. $300 for an erotic massage.

4. Requires a phone conversation AND A PHOTO before scheduling an appointment. At those rates he shouldn't be picky. The requirement of a photo is almost always a deal breaker with me.

5. Full disclosure, I did meet him a few years ago through a 3rd party. He is very cute but came off as a self-absorbed little princess.

For all of the above reasons, he's likely a "NO," unless someone can convince me otherwise.

I have seen him twice in the past and would do so again. However, at that time he was doing incalls and his rate was significantly less. While he may not be an LMT, he has a good knowledge of the body, and provides a unique massage experience that incorporates elements from Thai massage, yoga, and other modalities. The massage was done on a futon/mat on the floor, and he used some props during the massage. PM for more details, but I would definitely repeat.

• 9 months later...