Massage by Alex, formerly Sensualex

Wanderoz
This topic is 1110 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/36302/

Anyone seen Alex since he has come back to the US?

Why the new thread? He already has more than one thread with a number of flattering comments; some of them from you.

This guy is great, but his profile has expired. Does anyone know if he is still around and/or have contact info?

Thanks,

Chas.

Miss this guy. Wonder if his visa expired.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I saw him in Charlotte yesterday and he helped my back a lot. He said he was heading to Atlanta and a few more southern cities. Hopefully he will be back in Charlotte soon. He kept his clothes on with me but I was more concerned with him popping my back

Was the same $170/60 min charged for a fully clothed massage? That’s pricey!

I saw him in Raleigh just before the holidays. He was nude at my request. He said that he does not do that often,but he felt comfortable in our pre-meeting conversation so he was ok with it. Not sure if he says that to everyone or not, but he was fully undressed throughout the massage. However, he asked not to be touched. He was super sweet and gave a good massage (solidly good... not outstanding ), but I’d give it a 50% chance of me repeating.

Any info on this hottie:

https://rentmen.eu/JakeMorehead

Was the same $170/60 min charged for a fully clothed massage? That’s pricey!

Exactly my thought and question! I could use my health plan and go to a real chiro to get my back popped. Plus my chiro is gay and damn flirt. But Alex is a real cutie.

I saw him in Raleigh just before the holidays. He was nude at my request. He said that he does not do that often,but he felt comfortable in our pre-meeting conversation so he was ok with it. Not sure if he says that to everyone or not, but he was fully undressed throughout the massage. However, he asked not to be touched. He was super sweet and gave a good massage (solidly good... not outstanding ), but I’d give it a 50% chance of me repeating.

He’s cute but sound like a pass to me.

thanks for sharing, might reconsider hiring him post pandemic

• 2 months later...

... he was fully undressed throughout the massage. However, he asked not to be touched.

A nude masseur asking not to be touched won’t work with me. I’d be face down at least half the time and even after I turn over, it would be awkward to stare the whole time. It’s the touching and the fondling that counts.