Kenbodywork NYC - any info?

allyouknow
This topic is 1325 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Oh geeze, I didn’t know Ken was was RM. He’s been around a while and those are not his pics. He’s taller, more slender and slight resemblance minus the pecs and six-pack. He’s well trained as a masseur. Can give a very strong massage. Knows a lot about massage oils and uses several types during the session. If you don’t like fragrance, tell him ahead of time. Very sweet guy, though English is not his first language, even texting can be abrupt. It’s been some time since I’ve seen him. He was happy to do nude and mutual touch, though there weren't many sensual aspects during as he really focuses on the massage. Nice that he hasn’t raised his rates and he’s not a clock watcher.

• 1 month later...

Oh geeze, I didn’t know Ken was was RM. He’s been around a while and those are not his pics. He’s taller, more slender and slight resemblance minus the pecs and six-pack. He’s well trained as a masseur. Can give a very strong massage. Knows a lot about massage oils and uses several types during the session. If you don’t like fragrance, tell him ahead of time. Very sweet guy, though English is not his first language, even texting can be abrupt. It’s been some time since I’ve seen him. He was happy to do nude and mutual touch, though there weren't many sensual aspects during as he really focuses on the massage. Nice that he hasn’t raised his rates and he’s not a clock watcher.

Thanks so much for this intel. He’s been online forever but with little chatter from clients. Definitely helpful to know that those are not his pics.