Muscular masseur in Los Angeles

Pittlookalike
This topic is 751 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 8 months later...

I saw him a couple months ago ... there was another thread about him on here and that he was more into play than massage, which I actually liked the sound of!

He confirmed by text that it was an extra $50 for sensual massage and confirmed nude, MT, HE, so I splurged on a 90-minute session.

Moderator Note:  Reviews are not permitted in the forum.

I definitely wouldn't repeat. 

Sam

On 5/22/2021 at 7:21 PM, Westcoaster said:

I saw him about 2 weeks ago... there was another thread about him on here and that he was more into play than massage, which I actually liked the sound of!

He confirmed by text that it was an extra $50 for sensual massage and confirmed nude, MT, HE, so I splurged on a 90-minute session.

Moderator Note:  Reviews are not permitted in the forum.

I definitely wouldn't repeat. 

Sam

Did you end up paying him the agreed rate minus $20? I think some masseurs get a-hole-ish because they feel like it won't end up hurting their wallets.

1 hour ago, thedanNYC said:

Did you end up paying him the agreed rate minus $20? I think some masseurs get a-hole-ish because they feel like it won't end up hurting their wallets.

Yep. It was about the rate of a 60-minute + the extra for sensual.   He was a nice guy, friendly, not rude or anything - but you think that by confirming everything upfront that you’re gonna be good, and when even that doesn’t work... ya gotta raise the red flag in the Spa forum. 

sam

On 5/22/2021 at 6:18 PM, Westcoaster said:

Yep. It was about the rate of a 60-minute + the extra for sensual.   He was a nice guy, friendly, not rude or anything - but you think that by confirming everything upfront that you’re gonna be good, and when even that doesn’t work... ya gotta raise the red flag in the Spa forum. 

sam

Would love to hear more since your post was redacted... feel free to PM.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...