Massage By Thyra in San Francisco

Wanderoz
This topic is 937 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Try your luck but when his ad first appeared I asked him his rate for a 90 min erotic he told me $350. I tried to explain that the going rate in SF for that was $180-$200 He came back with $300. I passed.

Maybe he’s adjusted his pricing by now.

Try your luck but when his ad first appeared I asked him his rate for a 90 min erotic he told me $350. I tried to explain that the going rate in SF for that was $180-$200 He came back with $300. I passed.

Maybe he’s adjusted his pricing by now.

I think there is a lot of adjusting going on now. Some of my faves are coming back to me with a lower price and asking regulars to come back.

I think there is a lot of adjusting going on now. Some of my faves are coming back to me with a lower price and asking regulars to come back.

My exchange happened pre covid when he first appeared on RM.

Just passing info along not making a judgment on his character. If he can command the price he quoted me, more power to him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...