411 on Escape Mens Spa--NYC

MichaelM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
6 hours ago, Toddbb said:

When the website says "trim" under grooming, is that just clippers or shaving, too?  Has anyone used them for that?

You've gotten my interest.  I just read the reviews on Escape's website.  A client mentions waxing so that's full service.  I noticed a 20% off coupon for their grand opening in March of 2020.  So they opened in the midst of the pandemic.  I'd compare them to a spa like Hush but wonder if their masseurs are as interactive?  Definitely looks like a male spa.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I’ve been a few times. Very nice clean space, probably the largest mens spa in the city in terms of spacing with well decorated rooms and very clean facilities. The owner/manager does the waxes (slightly older Asian male). He’s very friendly and does pretty good/gentle job. Most of the therapists I’ve seen there have since left but if Kevin or Chris are still there, they are pretty decent. Downsides are that scheduling is always messy as sometimes people who are supposed to be there don’t show up etc. tons of potential, but they need maybe some fresh and consistent faces. 

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...