GMANZ TOUCH (Los Angeles)

MisterMike
This topic is 1368 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve met him half a dozen times over the last 4-5 years. Provides a good massage. The extras seem unpredictable even to a regular like myself. @SamMiller213 ”hookup” vibe comment has happened to me but again, unpredictable.

I’d say try his massage is pretty good and you’ll always get an HE and maybe a bit more depending on the mood. I’ll repeat sooner or later, and I’d recommend giving him a try.

Pic here is what I’d call most current and representative of his look, others pics are a bit dated.

6-EC569-B8-AAEF-4-BED-9-F6-B-E94-E0-AEC3142.jpg

I met him in 2013 and he had all the same photos. Mike bi dude is correct that is the most “up to date” photo. He is very irregular with his extras and I saw him regularly from 2013-2017. Nice guy but when he’s hard up for cash he doesn’t give extras unless you pay more. His skill is good but other in LA offer better skills. I’d walk to try him out but not run.