Thoughts on 4-hands?

jclimcaco
This topic is 1353 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have experienced a couple of 4 handed massages. It is a wonderful experience if the two masseurs are coordinated and in synch. One might take the top half and the other, the lower half, then switch to left and right halves. The pressure needs to be consistent and when done in parallel, it can be incredible. On the other hand, when the two masseurs are not in synch, it can be confusing and distracting. I have only experienced this type of massage in Hong Kong, so I cannot recommend anyone in the US.

The pair that I used a lot were that way -- one worked on the waist up, the other from the butt cheeks down, then they met in the middle. They had pretty consistent pressure the entire time and were totally in sync -- it helped that they were a personal couple as well as a professional team and worked together a lot. One was a licensed LMT full-time while the other had a lot of training but wasn't licensed (he had a full-time job and did massages on the side for extra $$$). They moved out of state and are now both out of the massage business; I miss them a lot (they came back to Dallas every few months when they were still massaging and I always scheduled with them). Unfortunately I haven't found any replacements here.

For New Yorkers looking for a 4-hand experience, I know that you can arrange one with StrongStrokes https://rentmasseur.com/StrongStrokes. I have not had the pleasure of experiencing it yet, but I did see him for a one on one massage last Friday and was inquiring about it. I find him to be an excellent masseur (I have written a review in the thread about him). He is nude throughout, allows MT, and the session ends with a HE. He started 4-handed massages because he had other clients requesting the service, and they suggested various pairings with other well reviewed NYC masseurs such as Pasha and Jose. He did mention another masseur, but I was not familiar with him. He did share that he feels that his most successful and coordinated 4-handed massage is with Brian who does not advertise on RentMasseur or MasseurFinder. Brian is a massage teacher that provides instruction at MMX. Brian is a good looking, lean and muscular, older white guy (StrongStrokes shared a picture of him). StrongStrokes did mention that a successful session really depends on the expectations of the client and the chemistry between all 3 involved. Because StrongStrokes is involved, you will probably receive an excellent, relaxing massage with sensual elements included. Please share if you go for it!

For New Yorkers looking for a 4-hand experience, I know that you can arrange one with StrongStrokes https://rentmasseur.com/StrongStrokes. I have not had the pleasure of experiencing it yet, but I did see him for a one on one massage last Friday and was inquiring about it. I find him to be an excellent masseur (I have written a review in the thread about him). He is nude throughout, allows MT, and the session ends with a HE. He started 4-handed massages because he had other clients requesting the service, and they suggested various pairings with other well reviewed NYC masseurs such as Pasha and Jose. He did mention another masseur, but I was not familiar with him. He did share that he feels that his most successful and coordinated 4-handed massage is with Brian who does not advertise on RentMasseur or MasseurFinder. Brian is a massage teacher that provides instruction at MMX. Brian is a good looking, lean and muscular, older white guy (StrongStrokes shared a picture of him). StrongStrokes did mention that a successful session really depends on the expectations of the client and the chemistry between all 3 involved. Because StrongStrokes is involved, you will probably receive an excellent, relaxing massage with sensual elements included. Please share if you go for it!

Thanks for the info. Sounds like Brian is someone to try. Did SS provide details of the session? PM me if necessary.

I've had many 4 handed massages over the years. From my experience there are 2 types. First, 2 guys that are friends. These were the worst ones. Most of the time they were not compatible in terms of rymethem and strokes. A little shy on the extra's. One always seems to give the HE and the other kind of watches or does his thing. Second, 2 guys that are a couple. This I find to be more enjoyable as they seem to have a better routine in terms of strokes and coordination. They were not shy on being more sexual and erotic in nature and many turned into sucking and fucking. It felt more like a threesome than me feeling like a third wheel. It also depends on chemistry and it more of a top/bottom than versatile. Just mu opinion and experience.

The first 4-hand massage I had set the bar very high - the guys worked smoothly in tandem and the sensation of 4 hands massaging me was very pleasant. Unfortunately, every one I’ve tried since has been a let-down, at best. This has been mostly because one masseur has good skills and knows what he’s doing, and the other guy either has little experience or is the jealous BF of the main masseur and wants to be included in the experience. I’ve let a couple of guys talk me into adding a second pair of hands and I’ve regretted it.

Edited by Mplsgymguy

My one four-hand was not booked as one. Booked a masseur and after about 20 minutes he told me his 'friend' was in another room and was learning massage. He asked if he could let him in so he could teach him as they worked on me. I wasn't sure about it in my head, but felt I couldn't refuse (I guess I really could have). So, he let the guy in (cute and young) and he started at my head (I was face down) while the masseur was working on my legs. It wasn't long before I felt something other than a hand caressing my hair...