NicVoss

ross06

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/27/2021 at 6:31 PM, weldon79 said:

Just finished up back to back overnight with NicVoss (https://rent.men/NicVoss/).  He traveled up to my beach house airbnb.  Great guy, down to earth, silly, fun loving youthful guy.  Highly recommend.  PM me for any more details.

Hey, I want to meet NicVoss, too. 
cud you help let know more about him?

How old do you think he is? Is he rl 6’3. 
Is him more of bottom? I’m a total vers and enjoy vers, which requires a guys who’s good at both positions.

how hung is his dick? Thick?

Do you get any attitudes? Did you feel him impatient when you ask to do something a lot? I like my. nipples to be licked A LOT. If he are not laid back enough, I won’t get satisfied. 
And is he’s talkative? Passionate?

How much did he asked? Dose he require to pay upfront? 

I’d appreciate it so much if you cud help with my questions. 

John

• 1 month later...
On 10/2/2021 at 7:17 PM, silverv0623 said:

Complete and total flake...don't bother, he'll ask you what you want and if he doesn't want to do it, he'll just ignore you. Doesn't help his pictures are about a year old...$300/hr is pretty high for what he's willing to do

Seems he's willing to bottom... Is that not an accurate price point ?

Just now, kko123 said:

Seems he's willing to bottom... Is that not an accurate price point ?

Listen to the previous post and don’t waste your time. He advertised in Atlanta a while back and changed his name several times because of bad reviews. He set an appointment with me and then canceled on me 10min before the meeting. That’s after we confirmed twice. Just move on. 

He also cancelled on my minutes before a scheduled meet once, but we did end up rescheduling and meeting a couple months ago. 

His pictures are accurate. Very hot guy. Though not that engaging or friendly, based on my encounter. He didn’t make me feel comfortable, so it was a quick meet, not that enjoyable. 

• 1 year later...