Therapeutic massage by Kenton in DC

Wanderoz
This topic is 757 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great massage, nice setup, therapeutic only. Been to him twice, still nothing. He’s a super sweet guy, I’d say more handsome in person. I had been texting him and I asked for details before going for my first session. He was pretty straightforward via text so I went in with a pretty good idea of what to expect. Plus, his rates are on the low side so I feel like that leans toward therapeutic only. He is very very new though. Happy to provide more details.

Were you naked/covered/uncovered? Was he naked/topless/dresses? Thanks.

Great massage, nice setup, therapeutic only. Been to him twice, still nothing. He’s a super sweet guy, I’d say more handsome in person. I had been texting him and I asked for details before going for my first session. He was pretty straightforward via text so I went in with a pretty good idea of what to expect. Plus, his rates are on the low side so I feel like that leans toward therapeutic only. He is very very new though. Happy to provide more details.

Did you ask about more than Theraputic?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally went after I was fully vaccinated. Very good absolutely purely therapeutic massage, not even the slightest hint of anything else. He's cute, very reserved & quiet, nice, professional, but very clinical & a bit stand-offish. Setting is clinical as well, in a shared chiropractic office. Did not feel any connection with him on any level.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I've been to him three times now and they have progressively gotten more intimate. I haven't overtly asked about anything sensual, but I do tip him very well. The massage is excellent, especially for deep work. He is on the quiet side and does seem very professional, but I have feeling there more there, but I could be wrong. I have a friend that has seen him as well and had an interesting experience with abdominal massage. Anyone else?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...