411 on Alvaroxhot in NYC

dutchal
This topic is 1399 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've seen those pics before. They look old though.

The pics used are from a guy who advertised sometime back. I think he went through a couple name changes but the last one I think was similar to the current ad name. If he is the guy in the ad, he used to dance for Adonis Lounge and was a strict top. Seems like he is currently a bit more willing to bottom.

I concur that these pics are from a guy who used to work at the Adonis Lounge in NYC, a few years back. I never hired him for a personal meeting, but I enjoyed many sensual lap dances with him over a period of several months. I found him to be extremely attractive in person, but based on his lap dance style, I'm surprised he to read that he used to market himself as an exclusive top. Feel free to send me a private massage if you'd like to know more details, @dutchal.

I ]\I found him to be extremely attractive in person, but based on his lap dance style, I'm surprised he to read that he used to market himself as an exclusive top. Feel free to send me a private massage if you'd like to know more details, @dutchal.

Exactly right. During lap dances in the dark, he loved my finger playing with his ... <blush> ... part of his anatomy that would be most receptive. Which he clearly enjoyed.