411 on Gabriel in San Diego visiting from Miami

7829V

SamMiller213 said:

Nice guy but much older than his pics let on. He’s at least in his late 40’s. The first pic in his ad is probably 15 years old. Muscular thick build and gave one of the best/deepest massages I’ve had.

Yeah, big age discrepancy. I think you are right.

To be fair, at least he included a variety of pictures from different ages, with the '56' being most current (my guess).

If you look at the SF ads, I can at least point out a dozen providers that are showing pictures from 20 years ago. One masseur I visited 10 years ago is still using the same picture that was outdated back then (I had to have a good hard look at his face when he opened the door...)

To be fair, at least he included a variety of pictures from different ages, with the '56' being most current (my guess).

If you look at the SF ads, I can at least point out a dozen providers that are showing pictures from 20 years ago. One masseur I visited 10 years ago is still using the same picture that was outdated back then (I had to have a good hard look at his face when he opened the door...)

Yeah. But even if a dozen or a thousand providers do it, doesn’t make it a good business practice.

But I get your point

• 2 months later...

A few years ago I gave him a try. Reasonable rate. Easy to access location in Miami edgewater section. Decent massage. Nude and interactive BUT at least 50 years old. I was pissed when I arrived since he did not look as young and tones as his pics but I did give in at the end. He’s probably the same age as I am so I shouldnot discriminate.

A few years ago I gave him a try. Reasonable rate. Easy to access location in Miami edgewater section. Decent massage. Nude and interactive BUT at least 50 years old. I was pissed when I arrived since he did not look as young and tones as his pics but I did give in at the end. He’s probably the same age as I am so I shouldnot discriminate.

It's such a turnoff when people cannot accept & embrace their age. Or when they use deception to lure clients, nothing good can come out of misleading them about your age. He lists 31 on rentmasseur, so this could be off by 20 years, wtf?! I could be weird but I actually LIKE more mature masseurs.

Edited by Capitano

You were don’t discriminating against age.

You were discriminating against honesty. That’s why you were upset and let down. Because he was not honest.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I saw him and agree that he probably is in his 40's, but you would not guess that from his body. Every part of him is still in amazing shape and he was not shy at all. I feel like he might be a YMMV guy, but I was very happy with my time with him. 

I met him today in Pittsburgh and can confirm that his pictures are extremely old. He is definitely 50 years old and no longer looking like the pictures that he is posting in his ads. When I walked in his hotel room, I was so upset about the situation that I immediately confronted him and told him that I didn't appreciate his dishonesty. He verbally threatened me and at some point I seriously thought that he was going to hit me. I ran out as fast as I could. Terrible experience.

I wouldn't waste my time with him.