Anyone hire this masseur Ccarter?

Muscleking

• 2 months later...

Anybody in San Diego see this guy? Could you please PM me?? I was going to book but got cold feet. I'm skeptical that the guy in the pictures is really the person I would meet.

His reviews on rentmasseur are not that great. But they don’t say he uses fake pics. So I assume is him. Just a lousy experience.

• 2 weeks later...

I had him over the weekend. His pictures are fairly accurate. The massage was mediocre at best and didn't last more than 30 minutes. The HE was okay but he is clearly disinterested. I've heard that he's straight and that seems to be accurate. After the massage, he had the audacity to ask me to leave a great review on RM (I told him that I would, but I have not done so). Definitely won't repeat and I do not recommend.

I had him over the weekend. His pictures are fairly accurate. The massage was mediocre at best and didn't last more than 30 minutes. The HE was okay but he is clearly disinterested. I've heard that he's straight and that seems to be accurate. After the massage, he had the audacity to ask me to leave a great review on RM (I told him that I would, but I have not done so). Definitely won't repeat and I do not recommend.

Technically a great review doesn’t necessarily mean a positive review. It could be a negative review with lots of facts, details, observations and analogies and that for me would be a great negative review. ??

On the few occasions when I’ve been asked to leave a good review, it was always by lackluster masseur. SMH.

• 1 year later...