411 on Gus in MN

bryanio

Just had to post to saw I saw Gus and this dude is the real deal - a nice guy with a great body, decent rates, and heavy focus on the erotic elements. You can PM me if you want more info, but if you were considering him, take the plunge! I didn't see any other posts about him to comment on so I thought I would make one.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/40141/

https://rentmasseur.com/MassageByGus

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Agree with all the above!  Nice guy, really enjoys what he’s doing.  Lots of attention given to the buttocks if you are into that. 

His schedule fills ip fast but easy to see if he has same  day appointments with his online scheduler.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gus gives a good combination of therapeutic + sensual massage. I’ve been to see him several times. The only caveat I have is that he can be a little too chatty on occasions; I’m never sure what to say to a masseur to cut back on the conversation. (Used to see a guy who wouldn’t say anything during the massage unless I said something or asked a question. He kept his eyes closed throughout the massage so that he could concentrate on the “feel” of the body he was massaging.) Otherwise, i recommend Gus highly.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/14/2022 at 2:43 PM, rochjock25 said:

Have an appointment tomorrow - will report back. 😈

I’m an older (66 years) bigger (230 lbs, 6’1”) guy and I’ve been checking Gus out for a while.  I most admit that I’m a bit intimidated by how sexy he is.  Does anyone have any sense about how an older/bigger guy would feel with him?

Thanks

7 hours ago, Kurt said:

I’m an older (66 years) bigger (230 lbs, 6’1”) guy and I’ve been checking Gus out for a while.  I most admit that I’m a bit intimidated by how sexy he is.  Does anyone have any sense about how an older/bigger guy would feel with him?

Thanks

I'd recommend you just ask him; that way you do not need to speculate