411 on CaribbeanHottie Dallas

CalebP89
This topic is 1134 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I think I’m probably answering my own question here but he’s back on both sites. Is it a red flag that of the few reviews on each site, they’re mostly from the same person, and on rentmasseur they’re all one liners? I did a look up of the reviews and found that the multiple “one liner” reviewer also did the same for https://rentmasseur.com/AndrewTX, who actually had negative reviews and threads here on the forum. Or am I over thinking this?

I think I’m probably answering my own question here but he’s back on both sites. Is it a red flag that of the few reviews on each site, they’re mostly from the same person, and on rentmasseur they’re all one liners? I did a look up of the reviews and found that the multiple “one liner” reviewer also did the same for https://rentmasseur.com/AndrewTX, who actually had negative reviews and threads here on the forum. Or am I over thinking this?

I was just searching this thread to say pretty much the exact same thing as you. I’ve been guilty of giving multiple reviews to one provider in Dallas, but that was cause he truly deserved it. I would be cautious with these two providers. Yes they look hot, but it could be too good to be true.

• 6 months later...

So I’m resurfacing this thread because we finally have some feedback on this guy...mine. After 1 1/2 years of no massage and having received both vaccinations, I ventured out. Something about his profile kept me interested and I’m glad I reached out to him. It was AMAZING. He’s a licensed masseur with 12 years experience and it shows, one of the best massages I’ve ever had. The sensual details were incredible as well. For the Dallas folks, I’m a big fan of BrandonJ as many on here are, been to him multiple times. I’d rate Emilio just as high. He’s extremely handsome, beautiful body, and as he states in his ad that he has a quiet exterior, I found it endearing since I hate a chatterbox when I’m trying to relax. I recommend anyone who finds his ad appealing to reach out to him. Let’s be good to him, he’s a kind, gentle soul and a hell of a good masseur.

@WinslowTex Thanks for the update and info on CarribbeanHottie. I hadn’t considered him before but as I too am a big fan of BrandonJ in Dallas (hire him 1-2x monthly) and you say CH is on par with him, I’ll definitely give CH a try! Maybe I’ll soon have two great massage guys to help keep me relaxed on a regular basis. *blissful sigh*

• 1 month later...