TikTok??

Reisr30
This topic is 1378 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My Tumblr app is getting jealous of my TikTok.

To address the original concern, you have to make TikTok conform to you, don't try to do the opposite.

If I followed what was popular on TT, I would have stopped using it pretty quickly. But, with a little help from me (by help I mean hitting like at the right times) TT has learned that I love Snowboarding Videos, Rock climbing videos, all wildlife videos, exotic destination videos, etc. And, that's basically all it shows me now. If you like opera, or videos of people getting hit in the nuts, search for those, "like" them, "favorite" them, "follow" them, and you will quickly, very quickly, have the TikTok that's right for you.

But as far as what's "trending" on TikTok? It's 90% young people self-absorbed crap. So, you're not wrong @Reisr30.

And believe me, I'm right there with you. 95% of the time, I don't get "Memes". All I get is annoyed that what we now call memes aren't memes at all.

• 3 weeks later...