Took a chance - Dan!

Trueblue
This topic is 1315 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone with recent experiences with Dan? I’m debating to book with him this week.

I'm curious to hear if it is a good experience. He does seem to make an effort with the quality of his ads/pics. So, it is odd that he wouldn't be aware that he needs to be a little friendlier, etc in order to build a solid client base.

I'm curious to hear if it is a good experience. He does seem to make an effort with the quality of his ads/pics. So, it is odd that he wouldn't be aware that he needs to be a little friendlier, etc in order to build a solid client base.

Right! I though so too - figured he would mature over time and gain some wisdom on that front, but I keep hearing and reading that the experience is hit or miss. A shame really... ?

My text exchange with him was torturous and his quotes from his à la carte menu were laughably high.

I asked for his incall rate and the rate doesn’t seem that high to me. I could be wrong since I’m still kinda new to hiring masseurs.

Edited by Caliboy95