NCAA Wrestling Finals tonight

ariadne1880
This topic is 5875 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yup... I happened to stumble across it! A couple of the guys in the Middle Weight Class definitely Hunks. The kid with all the Tats was a Hunky little guy! Very Mucle Bound but a Hunk!

I do remember one Year watching it, and after a Match the Winner Slapped the loser on the Butt. Of course there were a few "BOO'S" from the College Crowd! LOL ;-)

JT refers to one Chad Mendes who was a heavy favorite (he was undefeated this season) but did end up losing that match. He's one of those "fireplug" types. Compact and very strong. I was really surprised he lost to the lankier guy. That happened a couple of times last night where the stronger, more muscular guy lost to the lankier guy.

But there were definitely some major-league hunks out there. Eric Tanenbaum -- a future doctor -- was one of those fireplugs who lost. Bald head, hot. Lost to, perhaps, the even hotter Mark Perry sort of a boy next door type who the crowd didn't seem to like much.

Then there was Brant Metcalf who is smokin' and won easily.

Glad I recorded for endless shallow slow motion replays.

There was a guy from Iowa who was pinned (the only pin of the evening) in about 40 seconds in the 1st round and he ran off the mat crying without even shaking his opponent's hand.

Mark

Guest Wetnwildbear

Not usually into twinks - BUT the loser in the

141 lb Class Carlos Menedes - Is a STEAMY Little Muscle Puppy!!

Major WOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived