411 tylerdtx

brnco8
This topic is 1264 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hired him a few years ago. He is as hot in person as in his pics. He was disengaged, almost mechanical so if you're looking for a passionate connection, he's not for you. If you're obsessed with big muscles on a big good looking guy, big equipment and don't mind if he seems to just be going through the motions, then you'll have a great time with him. I do find it strange that he is constantly changing his name and hasn't built up a pile of positive reviews so that could be a red flag and he may be even less "into it" than a few years ago. When I hired him he was Riley and Nicki depending on website. I know he's also advertised as Tyler, TylerD, Tyler Durden, TylerDTX, Nick, Travis, and Travis Durden. Over the years he has mostly split his time between NYC, Florida and Dallas.

Here's another recent thread on him: https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/tylerdtx.158705/#post-1942830

• 4 months later...